This is a valid question and quite possibly you may be better off finding something closer to home, especially if you are looking simply to record your own music. Staying closer to home will take away any long journeys to Leeds, you can find the best studio for your needs and you can hire a local singing teacher and use free resources online (even subscribing to our own) to educate yourself with how to build your fanbase. Many artists have learnt to create their own cover videos at home and it means that you can spend money on music as and when you want, or are able to.
You should weigh the benefits up for yourself when considering if a programme (with any artist development company) is a good fit for you because programmes are more than just recording music and some people don’t need the extra benefits of being on a programme.
If you don’t need:
• To learn anything (we teach vocals, performance, social media management/building a fanbase, technical/production, songwriting/lyric writing, media interview techniques, music business and contracts and more)
• Support in your social media management and growth of your fanbase
• To have general support and advice on hand at any time
• Help with producing cover videos for your online presence
• Support with releasing and promoting your singles
• To have one team of professionals in one place for you (i.e you prefer to hire songwriters, teachers, promoters, videographers, social media managers, stylists, photographers, graphic designers etc. separately)
Then you probably don’t need a development programme at all.
If you do need those things, then your decision becomes whether you choose to work on this with a local company or whether you choose 360. Only you can decide this- and we’d be happy to answer any questions that you have to see if we are the best fit for you. Some things to help you when comparing us to others is that:
• We have won multiple awards (“Best Artist Development Specialists – UK”, “Most Outstanding in Vocal & Performance Coaching – UK”, “Best Music Composition Specialists – UK”, “Music Production Company of the Year 2020”)
• We have built artists to the point of signing a record deal, celebrity endorsement, working with Grammy Award winning producers, invites to award ceremonies, national news coverage, BBC introducing plays, gigs/tours with signed artists, major label record company meetings and more.
• We only have 5 star reviews – and not only on our site but across all open platforms including Google and Facebook.
• We have been around for 10 years now and are experts in our field